EMBEDDED SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Bemærk: Denne stilling er ikke aktiv længere
Do you want to work in a global company, where they care about ethics, inclusion, and diversity?
As an embedded software developer, you will be part of a small R&D department, that develop our products from idea to production ramp up together with a global project organization. The embedded developers work within the Scrum framework.
The right candidate for this position is passionate about SW development and strives to achieve excellent device performance within the given constraints and timeline.
You will join a cross-functional R&D team, consisting of 6 engineers with background in production, electronics, and software. The Company cooperate globally with other R&D sites in Xylem Inc.
• Contribute to the design, development, test, and release of the firmware to our products
• Contribute to develop the Scrum framework in the Scrum team
• Ability to work in the whole development phase - from idea phase to ramp up of our products
• Cooperate with the HW team to ensure the HW/SW interface
• Work collaboratively with the Product Owner and the team to plan sprint goals
• Support the development of Cl/CD (Continuous integration and Continuous delivery) in the team
• Develop with the team the automatic test needed to ensure high quality in the FW
• Participation in Xylem Watermark volunteer activities.
Knowledge about flow, automation plus unit and integration testing is an advantage.
To be part of an organization of inclusion and diversity, where everyone feels involved, respected, valued and connected, and where everyone is free to bring in their authentic selves and ideas.
You will receive a salary that matches your qualifications.
As a person you are self-driven, proactive, and open-minded who can interact with others, across borders and cultures. You are detail-oriented and structured.
• Preferable 3-5 years' experience with design of embedded SW products.
• Understanding of processor architectures and HW in general
• Understanding of real-time operating systems and real-time handling of HW
• Continuous Integration (Cl/CD)
• Experience with Scrum
To be considered for this position, you should have a Bachelor in Computer Science or related software engineering field, or similar education combined with a technical background, as well as strong communication and collaboration skills.
Sprogkunder / EDB:
• Fluent and comprehensive in English
• Low-level embedded programming in C and if you have worked with C++ and/or Python it will be an advantage.
• Knowledge about Jenkins, Git, Confluence, Jira or similar is preferred.
The products utilize RS485, Ethernet, UART, Profibus (DP), Modbus, Zephyr, SPI, I2C and USB. Knowledge about these technologies is an advantage.