PRODUCT SUPPORT MANAGER/PRODUCT SPECIALIST
If you wish to be part of an exciting journey, this position might be interesting for you.
Reporting to the Team lead of Customer Support you will be part of the Customer Support team (level 3 support) situated in Denmark which acts as the main connection point between R&D and regional Field Support Engineers.
This team are responsible to support the assigned product lines. You will work with the Business Unit Engineering and R&D teams to support the products in New Product Introduction, Continuous improvement, and as the escalation point to solve complex customer issues. You are responsible for delivering an exceptional customer experience and quality for their supported product line(s).
Your primary areas of focus will be:
Product Service Support:
• Responsible to support the lifecycle of supported equipment though alignment with the business unit to include pre and postproduction through end-of-life phases.
• Provides technical leadership in product problem solving, product development activities, protocol development and report writing.
• Ensures that product line operational policies, procedures, workflows, and reporting formats are established and maintained.
• Monitors and improves product support processes through feedback from customers and provide insights to the product line managers.
• Drives continuous improvement with product management and engineering on product design, reliability, and maintenance issues. Results are measured through reducing costs, improving cycle times, increases sales/gross provides and enhancing quality to the customers.
Develop and manage spare parts lists etc.
• Communication service-oriented product updates to internal and external channels.
• Create and distributes field alerts - Customer Service, returned printers, Service Bulletins, Service Communications, field Change Orders and emergency escalation.
• Manages customer escalations regarding products; identify root causes and plan and execute resolutions.
• Serves as a regional product and service consultant and point of escalation for all support issues.
• Manages expectations of customers and field operations in cooperation with Sales.
• Creates/improves key indicators (KPI) and quality assurance measures by monitoring and reporting performance at established intervals.
• Investigates & consolidates information for reporting on customer visits, training sessions, field problems and equipment problems.
Identifies appropriate spare part needs and document specific processes and procedures that are required to diagnose and repair systems in the field and in the Refurbishment Department
You are expected to be self-helped but will of course have a good opportunity to spar with your skilled colleagues daily.
You will work in an innovative environment with very skilled colleagues.
At the same time, you will get a very versatile and challenging job in a dynamic and international working culture with good professional and personal development opportunities.
You get a salary that matches your qualifications.
• Strong customer service skills
• Ability and willingness to travel extensively, approximately 60 days per year.
• Good problem-solving skills with the objective of establishing a root cause and determine a fix
• Results orientated and self-motivated
• Strong attention to detail
• Culturally sensitive - able to understand and resolve issues & build relationships with business in other countries / regions
• Willingness to take the initiative and work with minimal supervision
You have experience in service, support, and maintenance of capital equipment.
It is desirable if you have experience in 3D capital machines or 3D equipment and process.
Preferably with a technical background as technician, engineer, or something similar.
Sprogkunder / EDB:
Full proficiency in written and verbal English.
You are an experienced user of IT.