Who wants to be part of a mature start-up company with huge potential
You will be responsible for the optical design of high speed TOSA/ROSA/BOSA, used for fiber-optic transceiver applications:
1) Responsible for all optical developing and validation of the design of high speed TOSA/ROSA/BOSA and transceivers.
2) Design optical/optoelectrical components assemblies and test fixtures, including generating detailed documentation and assembly drawings.
3) 3D and 2D design and detailing utilizing Zemax
4) Responsible for the engineering and manufacturing documentation, including bill of materials (BOMs), drawings, schematic change orders and revision control.
5) Interfaces internally and externally to define and document design requirements and specifications.
You will get the opportunity to become part of a unique growth adventure in a company with huge potential.
You are offered an individual salary that reflects your qualifications.
You are a very flexible, enterprising, responsible and analytical person, with a good drive and possesses good abilities to structure your work and initiate activities.
Minimum 3 years relevant experience in optical design of small to miniature precision opto or optoelectronic components, using relevant design software. Experience with laser and fiber alignment is a plus.
You have a M.Sc or Ph.d. in Engineering, Physics or equivalent.
Sprogkunder / EDB:
Highly self-motivated team player, with a strong multidisciplinary background. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and are an experienced user of IT